Thursday, July 20, 2006

life cannot get any better

By the way, thats me. Now all of you can atleast put a face to the name.

I am really enjoying my life these days. Am playing squash for 1 hour per day, running 2 kms at 11 kilometers an hour 3 times a week and swimming 15 lengths every weekend.
Work is interesting, am travelling to diferent parts of the world working on organizational issues and concerns that truly make a diference to them. Plus I get to see and experience new places for free.

These days I get to spend quality time with the children doing things that they enjoy, like taking them to the park, playing football with them, listening to music together, eating pizzas, hearing them recite poems and nursery rhymes, dropping them to school and generally playing the fool around the house.

My social life was never short of action. But these days I enjoy doing different things like watching movies, just hanging out with friends, dinners, some pubbing, doing the wine and cheese kind of evenings.

Finally, I am making the effort to read classics such as DH Lawrence. Started with Lady Chatterly's Lover. Its so differently written. I find it tough reading but will not rest till I finish it.

Life should not get any better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home