Monday, August 14, 2006

why?

Why did god send me to this earth?
Why was I born? Why was I born a man?
Why was I born into this particular family?
Why was I born an Indian?

Did God really have a plan/ game in mind for me?
Did he expect me to do something distinct/ unique on this planet?

Why am I the ways I am?
Why is there so much anger and resentfulness in me?
Why do I hurt so much?
Why am I so unhappy when I seem to possess all the happiness tools?

Why is there so much wrong with me?
Why would god make me so imperfect?

When and how will I find the meaning of my life?
When will I find peace and happiness?
When will I find myself and come to terms with 'me'
When.....when...when

I just hope its not too late by then..........

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats interesting. Rare insight indeed.

God put us here. period. and for everything after that, we only need look inwards for the answer, upward for the inspiration and outward for the manifestation of the joy.

i dont think you can wander in search of what you are looking for. you can only prepare yourself by willing to accep the truth and letting it find you instead.

5:30 PM  
Blogger rockstar said...

thats really well said...thanx.. that does make sense... who are you by the way

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come to terms with your own impermanence, and you will be fine - sonofapussykisser

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pande a practitioner does not need ghosts for follow up.

live your dream.

let people write your biography

3:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

there is nothing inside to search except blood , phlegm , bones ..
it's better to explore outside ..

as he says ::
make hay by taking loan from the bank.

rinnum layenti .. aisham kiranti..

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home