Tuesday, April 17, 2007

broken bones

Have just been told by the doctor that I have displaced the L4 - L5 in my spine. Need to be off sports completely for the next two months I guess. Thats a real toughy.

In 2002, I had displaced the L2 - L3 in my spine. Here is a list of previous injuries I have sustained.

right elbow, right ankle, left knee, four fingers, four ribs, two toes, left fore-arm and left wrist. I now have atleast 400 - 450 stitches, 15 titanium screws, metal plates and K wires placed in my body through around 8 surgeries.

Cannot carry one like this for too long. One day, will just disintegrate and splatter all over the floor.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well!! look at the bright side of the story.. you don't really weight that much.. knock of all the nuts, plates, out of system and we have mr feather weight pande here - varun

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw...you actually have an alternate career to fall back on.. magician.. yes.. the only man who can attract magnets with perfect ease!!! - varun

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it easy
from sonofapussykisser

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home